Friday, January 10, 2014

2014: New Year, New Start

First of all, I'd like to extend my belated greetings to everyone who has patronized this blog. It's going to be four years since this blog was set-up (Oh how time flies). Originally a website for Herman Tiu Laurel's columns, this blog has also included opinion articles from other writers including Rod Kapunan who writes for Manila Standard. You can also submit your article here. Just email me at generalkuno@gmail.com and I'll look into it. Submissions should have a minimum of at least 800 words and a short introduction for the reader's convenience.

Also, I'd like to extend my apologies for failing to post many columns since I've been either too busy or too lazy, especially last year. School and activism sure take up a lot of time from someone, so I hope the readers here would understand the situation I'm going through.

Well, that's all for now.

-admin

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMINDERS:
- Spamming is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Any other concerns other than the related article should be sent to generalkuno@gmail.com. Your privacy is guaranteed 100%.